Friday, July 15, 2011

To My Sister

     July 7 is a special day because it is my my sister's birthday.  This year was a big birthday for her.  I didn't get to go to her party because I had a class I couldn't miss.  I wanted to get her a ride on a hot air balloon but my money didn't come through.  So I've been trying to think of what to get a very special person for a very special day, and remembering some of the fun things we did together as kids.  My kids have heard the stories a hundred times, but this time my daughter wondered if Tammy's kids heard the same stories or if Tammy remembered them differently.  That made me laugh.  I decided to start writing my version of the stories for my sister.  I will post a new chapter of our lives every few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments and feedback.